Salt Lake Comic Con 2017
5th Annual Cosplay Games
Participate in our 5th Annual Cosplay Games photo scavenger hunt for chances to win passes to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017!
DATE: Friday, August 25, 2017
LOCATION: The Leonardo
Clues Posted: 7 PM (MST)
Scavenger Hunt Begins: 7 PM (MST)
Scavenger Hunt Ends: 9 PM (MST)
How To Play:
- Clues to be posted on our website, social media, and the Cosplay Games Facebook Event Page at 7PM on August 25, 2017.
- Gather a team of your friends and family, and start outside The Leonardo on August 25, 2017 at 6:30PM to check in with the Salt Lake Comic Con street team.
- Read the clues with your team and track down our 10 secret locations in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- Then visit each location and have your card stamped from our designated volunteers wearing Salt Lake Comic Con shirts. Some landmarks are close enough to walk to, but you may also utilize any transportation to get you where you’re going.
- Take an AWESOME photo of your group at each location as well!
- When you’re finished. Meet back at The Leonardo to check in with the Salt Lake Comic Con street team to claim your prize.
There are two ways to win at the Cosplay Games:
(1) Every team who gets 5-9 locations will get a Thursday Pass for each member of their team. Teams who get all 10 locations will get a Multipass for each member ages 9+. All team members must be present at check-in to collect passes.
(2) Upload your best scavenger hunt photo(s) to the Cosplay Games Facebook Event Page. Salt Lake Comic Con staff will choose our favorite photo. If we pick your photo, your team will win a $20 Photo Op Voucher for each of you!
Cosplay Games Rules:
- This is an all-ages event.
- It is FREE to participate.
- Teams can have 1-6 members. Children aged 8 years old and younger do not count toward this total.
- All members must be in costume.
- Photos must be taken after 7PM on August 25, 2017 and submitted in the event page by Wednesday, August 30 at noon.
- Teams are eligible for one pass per person, with the exception of children aged 8 and younger.