Share Rewards Affiliate Program Tips
1. SHORTEN YOUR AFFILIATE LINK
When you retrieve your Affiliate Link URL from your GrowTix account, it will look something like this –
We suggest shortening your Link to make it look nicer and be easier to share, as well as allow you to keep track of how many times it has been used.
To do this, go to Google URL Shortner and paste your long Affiliate Link URL into the space provided in order to produce a shorter URL for your unique page.
After being shortened by Google URL Shortener, your unique Affiliate Link will look something like this –
2. COMMUNICATE CLEARLY THE CALL TO ACTION
We recommend giving a clear call to action, such as “CLICK HERE – http://goo.gl/w668jl”
Keep in mind that in accordance with the FTC, you must disclose that you earn points when friends use your link to purchase tickets. Please include something like “I get points if you purchase via my link,” “#ad,” or “#sponsored.”
3. SHARE YOUR LINK ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Using social media networks are a great way to share your unique affiliate link with your friends. Regardless of where you’re sharing it, make sure your friends know they must purchase tickets using your unique affiliate link in order for you to earn points!
- Post a status, link or photo with your unique affiliate link.
- Share Salt Lake Comic Con 2017 announcements from the Salt Lake Comic Con Facebook page to your Facebook page and add your unique Affiliate link to the announcement. Find instructions on how to share, HERE.
- Introduce your friends to Salt Lake Comic Con. Be sure to include links to SaltLakeComicCon.com where they can see guests, features and more. They can also look at our About Page or this article to learn more about Salt Lake Comic Con.
- DO NOT SHARE ON SALT LAKE COMIC CON PAGES OR GROUPS. THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS FOR.
More Social Media Sites
In addition to Facebook, you can share announcements about Salt Lake Comic Con 2017 on other social media sites such as Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. Some important things to remember:
- Use the official event hashtag (#SLCC17) on related posts on your social media sites to help our fans find your account. To make sure our social media managers are aware of your posts and accounts, you should also tag Salt Lake Comic Con’s official social media accounts. (Find our official accounts, click HERE.)
- In your social media posts, include images, provide information and provide a link to your Facebook event page or one with more information, preferably on your website or blog. Use short links on Twitter.
- Keep your messages short and end with a call to action statement or question to encourage followers to engage with your posts.