- Do arrive at the Photo Op Check-In 15 minutes before your session.
- Don’t be late! You may miss your session, and no refunds will be given.
- Do print on paper your QR code before attending the event.
- Do register your wristband for scanning at the check in point.
- Don’t be nervous! Photo Ops can go by quickly, and now’s your chance to quickly say, “Hi! Love you, love your work!”
- Do be respectful toward our celebrity guests. Inappropriate or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Don’t bring gifts for the celebrities.
- Do represent your fandom! Cosplay and sharp dressing is welcome.
- Don’t bring props to your Photo Op.
- Do share your Photo Op with three family members or friends.
- Don’t ask for autographs in the Photo Op Area.
- Do be patient and follow directions given by Epic Photo Ops staff and volunteers.
- Do share your Photo Op on social media and tag us! Use the official hashtag #SLCC17.
- Don’t forget to smile!
- Do upgrade your Photo Op Voucher prior to the event.
A step by step Guide to Photo Ops can be found here.
BUY Celebrity Photo Ops HERE