Only service dogs will be allowed at Salt Palace. According to the Utah State law regarding service dogs: “Service animal” includes any dog that is trained, or is in training, to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability; performs work or tasks, or is in training to perform work or tasks, that are directly related to the individual’s disability.
Articles in this section
- What is ADA?
- Is there reserved Handicap accessible parking?
- Do I need a special badge or wristband to identify myself as ADA?
- How do I access ADA for Panels?
- Can my family/assistant accompany me in ADA lines and seating?
- Can I rent a wheelchair for the event?
- I use a wheelchair, but I’d like to stand for my photo op, is this possible?
- Do you have ASL interpreters available?
- Will there be a place I can take my special needs child away from the crowd?
- Due to my medical condition, I can’t stand for long periods of time and waiting in line is difficult, can ADA help me?