Artist Alley Tables are for artists who sell 2-D artwork. This includes sketches, prints, graphics, illustrations, original comic books and original books, etc. Crafter Vendor Tables are for selling original items that are created by you. These items cannot be ordered anywhere else but through you (ex: sculptures, handcrafted jewelry, sewn or crocheted items, etc). Items must be approved in order to get Crafter price.
Articles in this section
- What is Vendor Floor?
- Which Artists will be at Salt Lake Comic Con?
- Which Vendors will be at Salt Lake Comic Con 2017?
- Where can I sign up to become a Vendor or Artist at Salt Lake Comic Con 2017?
- How do I reserve a Vendor Booth, Vendor Table, Artist Alley Table or Crafter Vendor Table for an upcoming event?
- I have a special question about being a Vendor. Who do I contact?
- What’s the difference between an Artist Alley Table and a Crafter Vendor Table?
- What’s the difference between a Vendor Booth and a Vendor Table?
- I am a Vendor, can I go to Panels?
- I’m a Food Vendor. How can I be part of an upcoming event?