Artist Alley Tables are for artists who sell 2-D artwork. This includes sketches, prints, graphics, illustrations, original comic books and original books, etc. Crafter Vendor Tables are for selling original items that are created by you. These items cannot be ordered anywhere else but through you (ex: sculptures, handcrafted jewelry, sewn or crocheted items, etc). Items must be approved in order to get Crafter price.
Articles in this section
- What is Vendor Floor?
- How can I become a Vendor, Dealer or Artist at #SLCC18?
- What’s the difference between an Artist Alley Table and a Crafter Vendor Table?
- What’s the difference between a Vendor Booth and a Vendor Table?
- I’m a Food Vendor. How can I be part of an upcoming event?
- I am a Vendor, can I go to Panels?