Vendor Booths are 10′ x 10′ or larger and are for a person or company who sells a specific or variety of pop-culture products or services for the consumer (ex: clothing, art work, posters, novelty items, action figures, costumes, video games, etc). Vendor Tables are smaller in size (4′ x 6′) and are intended for smaller businesses who sell manufactured goods (ex: t-shirts, souvenirs, plushies, wholesale items, independent distributors).
Articles in this section
- Where can I sign up to become a Vendor or Artist at Salt Lake Comic Con 2017?
- How do I reserve a Vendor Booth, Vendor Table, Artist Alley Table or Crafter Vendor Table for an upcoming event?
- I have a special question about being a Vendor. Who do I contact?
- What’s the difference between an Artist Alley Table and a Crafter Vendor Table?
- What’s the difference between a Vendor Booth and a Vendor Table?
- I am a Vendor, can I go to Panels?
- I’m a Food Vendor. How can I be part of an upcoming event?