All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest.
Articles in this section
- How can I suggest guests to come?
- Can I reach out to the celebrities to invite them myself?
- How do I meet the celebrity guest I am coming to see?
- Are all the Celebrities going to be there all 3 days?
- Can we take pictures of Celebrity guests at the event?
- When are Celebrity guests signing autographs and doing photo ops?
- Can I bring a gift to give to my favorite celebrity?
- I’m an agent or manager for an actor or comic artist who would like to attend your show as a guest. Whom do I contact?
- Are all guests guaranteed to show up?
- What if a guest cancels? What happens to my photo ops and autographs I already purchased?