Salt Lake Comic Con provides a wonderful opportunity to meet special guests. Each celebrity will have their own booth and times when everyone and anyone in attendance can meet them. While it is generally free to talk to celebrities at Celebrity Row, some do require the purchase of an Autograph in order to meet them, depending on their agent. Professional Photo Ops and Autographs will also be available and provide the opportunity to meet a guest.
Articles in this section
- How can I suggest guests to come?
- Can I reach out to the celebrities to invite them myself?
- How do I meet the celebrity guest I am coming to see?
- Are all the Celebrities going to be there all 3 days?
- Can we take pictures of Celebrity guests at the event?
- When are Celebrity guests signing autographs and doing photo ops?
- Can I bring a gift to give to my favorite celebrity?
- I’m an agent or manager for an actor or comic artist who would like to attend your show as a guest. Whom do I contact?
- Are all guests guaranteed to show up?
- What if a guest cancels? What happens to my photo ops and autographs I already purchased?