Green or white/black checked paper wristbands are for kids ages 2-8. These do not have RFID chips in them. Each adult pass will include two $5 vouchers until Thursday, May 18, 2017. These can be used for admission for two children ages 2-8. Babies under 2 years old do not require a wristband for admission. For children ages 9 through high school, we suggest you purchase a Student Pass. If you order passes after this deadline, the Child Passes are no longer free and will cost $5. If you did qualify for the free passes and you have more than two children per adult pass, you will need to pay $5 for additional Child Passes.
Articles in this section
- How can I update the shipping address on my ticket order?
- What is an RFID wristband?
- How do I get the RFID wristband?
- When will I receive my RFID wristband?
- How do I activate my RFID wristband? Why do I need to?
- What is RFID Registration all about? Why do I need to Register my RFID band?
- Do I still have to print out my ticket now that it’s an RFID wristband?
- Can’t I use my smartphone or tablet to bring up the ticket and enter?
- If I have to leave, how do I re-enter with my RFID wristband?
- What is the Wristband Shipping Deadline?