No. All attendees over the age of 8 who wish to take advantage of VIP or Gold benefits, including early show floor entry, must have their own VIP or Gold Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is a VIP Bundle Pass - SLCC & SLGC?
- What is a Multipass?
- What is a Gold Pass?
- What is a VIP Pass?
- Will I receive an exclusive t-shirt with my VIP or Gold Pass?
- Can I buy a VIP or Gold Pass for just one day?
- Can I share my VIP Pass, Gold Pass, or Multipass with my friend/family?
- If I have a VIP Pass or Gold Pass and my friend/family member has a Multipass, can they get early entry to the show floor with me?
- Can I still meet the celebrity if I don’t get a VIP Pass?
- How can I change the size of my T-shirt for my VIP order?