No. VIP Passes, Gold Passes, and Multipasses can only be used by one person. It is an RFID wristband registered to one person’s name and has to be worn all three days.
Articles in this section
- What is a VIP Pass?
- What is a Gold Pass?
- Can I buy a VIP or Gold Pass for just one day?
- Can I share my VIP Pass, Gold Pass, or Multipass with my friend/family?
- If I have a VIP Pass or Gold Pass and my friend/family member has a Multipass, can they get early entry to the show floor with me?
- When is the deadline to get an exclusive VIP/Gold T-shirt?
- Can I still meet the celebrity if I don’t get a VIP Pass?
- I received a VIP ticket voucher. Which VIP perks will it include?
- How can I change the size of my T-shirt for my VIP order?