ASL interpreters are available on site for panels, Photo Ops, and Autographs. Interpreters are scheduled for every panel in the Grand Ballroom, however for smaller panels, photo ops or autographs, you will need to request this service in advance by completing the form or at the Main Info Booth once you get to the event.
Articles in this section
- What is ADA?
- Is there reserved Handicap accessible parking?
- Do I need a special badge or wristband to identify myself as ADA?
- How do I access ADA for Panels?
- Can my family/assistant accompany me in ADA lines and seating?
- Can I rent a wheelchair for the event?
- I use a wheelchair, but I’d like to stand for my photo op, is this possible?
- Do you have ASL interpreters available?
- Will there be a place I can take my special needs child away from the crowd?
- Due to my medical condition, I can’t stand for long periods of time and waiting in line is difficult, can ADA help me?