The ADA volunteers can provide assistance with the wheelchair if you would like to stand for your photo op, moving the wheelchair out of the picture and back to you when the photo is complete.
Articles in this section
- What is ADA?
- Is there reserved Handicap accessible parking?
- Do I need a special badge or wristband to identify myself as ADA?
- How do I access ADA for Panels?
- Can my family/assistant accompany me in ADA lines and seating?
- Can I rent a wheelchair for the event?
- I use a wheelchair, but I’d like to stand for my photo op, is this possible?
- Do you have ASL interpreters available?
- Will there be a place I can take my special needs child away from the crowd?
- Due to my medical condition, I can’t stand for long periods of time and waiting in line is difficult, can ADA help me?