We encourage attendees to ask thoughtful questions during Panels. Asking for personal requests like hugs, handshakes, selfies, etc. or sharing personal stories is not allowed. Please keep questions short, to-the-point, and significant. For instance, you could ask what an actor’s favorite role was or who they have enjoyed working with most. Please note that questions will be screened and posted rules must be followed.
Articles in this section
- #SLCC17 TableTop Gaming
- Are you doing the Sci-fi speed dating this year?
- What is a Panel?
- Worldbuilders Party
- Will there be an after party? What is the Comic Con Bash?
- Which Events are coming up?
- When and where are Cosplay Games?
- Where can I find the schedule for your Panels & Special Events?
- Where can I see Panels from past events?
- Which Panels will be at Salt Lake Comic Con 2017?