We encourage attendees to ask thoughtful questions during Panels. Asking for personal requests like hugs, handshakes, selfies, etc. or sharing personal stories is not allowed. Please keep questions short, to-the-point, and significant. For instance, you could ask what an actor’s favorite role was or who they have enjoyed working with most. Please note that questions will be screened and posted rules must be followed.
Articles in this section
- What is a Panel?
- Where can I see Panels from past events?
- Which Panels will be at Salt Lake Comic Con 2018?
- How do the Panel lines work?
- How early can I start lining up for a panel?
- What kind of question should I ask during a panel?
- Will there be overflow rooms for the Panels?
- Will the panel rooms and ballrooms be cleared out between Panels?