To improve the VIP experience, we have changed our VIP Autograph Line policy. To use the VIP Autograph Line, you must have a VIP Pass. Children ages 8 and younger can wait in the VIP line with you. Want to wait in line with a friend or family member over the age of 9 that does not have a VIP pass? We ask you to wait it the GA Autograph line.
Articles in this section
- Are you going to post how much autographs are going to be for each person?
- Where can I get an Autograph from my favorite Celebrity?
- What is a Standard Autograph?
- What is a Premium Autograph?
- Will I be charged for Autographs?
- Can I bring my own items to be signed?
- When will Celebrity Guests be signing? When can I get an Autograph?
- Can I ask for an Autograph while I’m getting my Photo Op?
- Can I send you an item to get signed by a guest at your show? I won’t be there that weekend.
- Can I use a credit card to purchase Autographs at the convention?