Your wristband is your entry to the event. You do not need to print out your pass if you already have your wristband and have activated it in your name. We do, however, recommend printing out and bringing the QR code for any other products you may have purchased such as Photo Ops, Autographs, and tickets to Paid Special events and Ultimate Xperiences, or in the case where you did not receive your wristband and have to pick it up at the event.
Articles in this section
- How can I update the shipping address on my ticket order?
- What is an RFID wristband?
- How do I get the RFID wristband?
- When will I receive my RFID wristband?
- How do I activate my RFID wristband? Why do I need to?
- What is RFID Registration all about? Why do I need to Register my RFID band?
- Do I still have to print out my ticket now that it’s an RFID wristband?
- Can’t I use my smartphone or tablet to bring up the ticket and enter?
- If I have to leave, how do I re-enter with my RFID wristband?
- What is the Wristband Shipping Deadline?