We can only replace your wristband if it has been activated. If you lost your wristband, you will need to go to Pre-Registration or Registration at the event to get a new one and have your old one deactivated. Please note that there will be a $5 fee assessed for all lost wristbands that have to be replaced.
Articles in this section
- How can I update the shipping address on my ticket order?
- What is an RFID wristband?
- How do I get the RFID wristband?
- When will I receive my RFID wristband?
- How do I activate my RFID wristband? Why do I need to?
- What is RFID Registration all about? Why do I need to Register my RFID band?
- Do I still have to print out my ticket now that it’s an RFID wristband?
- Can’t I use my smartphone or tablet to bring up the ticket and enter?
- If I have to leave, how do I re-enter with my RFID wristband?
- What is the Wristband Shipping Deadline?